Bridal Party Hair and Make-Up Information
We will discuss your hair and make-up needs and schedule the trial and wedding day services. Our contract and cancellations policy will be reviewed and a 50% credit card deposit for all the services will be collected. We recommend you book your wedding services at least four months in advance.
HAIR AND MAKE-UP TRIAL
This should be scheduled 3 to 4 weeks prior your wedding day. Bring everything you will wear on your big day, such as your head piece, veil, hair accessories, and so on.
WEDDING DAY HAIR AND MAKE-UP
We will recreate the look we achieved during the trial (unless you and the stylist have made changes to the final up-do).
We ask bridal group to arrive at the salon at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled services (this ensures that guests will receive the full scheduled time allotted for services).
- Bride and guests- please come with your hair dry and clean. Make sure to wear a button-down shirt.
- Brides- remember to bring your head piece, veil and hair accessories.
- Be sure your face is make-up free if you will receive our bridal make-up service.
- We recommend your skin care services(facials, peels, and waxing) not be done on your wedding day.
- All bridal group members will receive a 15% discount on retail purchases.
- Complimentary refreshments are provided for your enjoyment.
OFFSITE TRAVEL FEES
For brides who need us to travel to their location, please schedule wedding services at least four months in advance. Travel fees are in addition to our regular costs.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
We will be happy to assist you in all questions.